Of useful properties nutmeg we usually only know that he is psychedelic. But traditional medicine has thoroughly studied beneficial properties of nutmeg and offers his recipes in which they will be fully useful to people.
The usefulness of nutmeg is due to the presence in it of different
- essential oils,
- proteins and starch.
The presence of aromatic fractions in the composition of nutmeg determines the psychotropic effect that it has on a person.
What are the beneficial properties of nutmeg you can take on board?
- Nutmeg has a strong stimulating and tonic effect on humans, improves digestion.
- Traditional medicine recommends the use of nutmeg in the treatment of peptic ulcer disease.
- Nutmeg is also used at elevated temperatures, diarrhea, flatulence.
- Eaten in small quantities, nutmeg is good for strengthening the immune and nervous systems, promotes the development of memory.
- With the help of nutmeg it is possible to cure staphylococcal infection and various types of benign tumors.
- The systematic use of nutmeg is an excellent prevention of malignant neoplasms.
- It has general tonic and analgesic properties.
- Its use is effective in osteochondrosis.
But, you need to use this unique spice very carefully, in small quantities. Recklessly large doses of nutmeg can cause nausea or vomiting, headaches, and hallucinations.
Also, do not use more than 0.1 grams of nutmeg when preparing any of the dishes.